Year 10 Biology
Poster on the circulatory system
Use your notes, revision guide and websites to make a poster about the Circulatory System. You have to include answers to the following:
- What is the structure of the heart?
- How does the heart function?
- What are the names of the blood vessels? Where do they go and where have they come from?
- What are the differences between Arteries, Veins and Capillaries? What do they do?
- What is the blood made up of? What do those different parts do?
- What is Cardiovascular Disease? How does it develop and how can it be prevented?
Your poster has to be at least one side of A3 or four power point slides. Your work will be assessed and it will be given a maximum mark of 30 (five marks for each of the sections that you have to include).